Convenient Locations Throughout Southern California
- 5301 Office Park Dr. Suite 215Bakersfield, California93309
- 5400 Balboa Blvd. Suite 126Encino, CA91316
- 12419 Lewis St., Suite 104Garden Grove, California92840
- 435 Arden Ave. Suite 440Glendale, California91203
- 949 Calhoun Pl., Suite GHemet, California92543
- 81-833 Dr. Carreon Blvd. Suite #4Indio, California92201
- 4909 Murphy Canyon Rd. Suite 410San Diego, CA92123
- 42544 10th St. W., Suite CLancaster, California93534
- 4281 Katella Ave. Suite 110Los Alamitos, California90720
- 2420 Vista Way Suite 115Oceanside, California92054
- 1111 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite 110Palm Springs, California92262
- 105 N. Hill Ave. #206Pasadena, California91106
- 104 East Olive Ave. Suite 104Redlands, California92373
- 3975 Jackson Street, Suite 304Riverside, California92503
- 299 W. Hillcrest Dr., Suite 106Thousand Oaks, California91360
- 23332 Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 302Torrance, CA90505
- 1250 S. Sunset Ave. Suite 101West Covina, California91790
- 11500 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 555Los Angeles, California90064
Advanced Sleep Medicine Services has sleep centers throughout Southern California, so wherever you live or work, you’ll find one of our sleep centers nearby. Our sleep doctors help patients from Bakersfield to San Diego and beyond get the help they need to diagnose and treat disorders like sleep apnea and snoring. We offer sleep testing 7 days a week, by appointment only, so you can visit us when it’s most convenient for you. Find your nearest location below, or book your appointment for a sleep study today.
How Do Our California Sleep Centers Help You?
At each sleep center, you can:
- Speak to one of our sleep doctors about your sleep issues
- Undergo an in-center sleep study in our comfortable facilities
- Purchase a new CPAP device or supplies
- Learn how to use your device from our experienced sleep experts
- And more!
Visiting Prior to a Diagnosis: When you visit one of our locations prior to a diagnosis, our team of sleep doctors and technologists will help you learn more about whether you’re suffering from a sleep disorder and the best way to diagnose the issues preventing you from sleeping. Our team will answer any questions you might have and help you understand your options for testing, treatment and insurance coverage.
Visiting Once Your Sleep Disorder Has Been Diagnosed: Once you’ve been diagnosed, our team will provide all the support you need to achieve normal sleep. From ongoing training and guidance about getting the most of your CPAP device, ordering supplies you need, or recommendations about maintaining a healthy sleep pattern, we looking forward to helping you.
What To Expect When You Visit Us for an In-Center Sleep Test: When you visit us for an in-center sleep study, you’ll find that each of our sleep centers is comfortable and well-equipped. When you arrive, you’ll be welcomed by our friendly team who will help you get ready for your overnight stay. You’ll be in a private room with restroom nearby. You’ll find everything you need to relax and fall asleep in our facilities, so our sleep doctors can get the information they need to diagnose your sleep disorder.
During your sleep study, you will have several sensors placed on your scalp, face, chest, abdomen and legs. These sensors monitor your movements throughout the night. There is a technologist available at all times to assist you and monitor your results.
CPAP Devices and Supplies
You will be able to find CPAP devices and supplies at all of our centers. Our online store ships leading CPAP devices and supplies nationwide, so even if you aren’t in California, you can still access the highest quality products to help you achieve normal, healthy sleep.
Start sleeping better! Find your nearest sleep center below, or request your sleep study now.