AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™
The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™ is an auto-adjusting bilevel PAP device with integrated humidifier and cellular connectivity.
Our Price: $1,726.00
The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat patients with challenging obstructive sleep apnea conditions who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s newsecurely-hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
CPT Code: E0470
Included with purchase:
- Bilevel PAP machine
- Integrated HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- Filter Cover
- SD Card – Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
- Wireless compliance monitoring
- myAir™ online support program and app
- Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
- Standard Chamber: .54 lb
- Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
- Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
- Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; ClimateLineAir Tubing; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
- 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
- Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in
- 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in x 1 7/8 in x 1 1/4 in
Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
AC Input Range – 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II
DC Output – 90 W Power Supply: 24V — 3.75A
Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
Operating Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O
Length – ClimateLineAir Tubing: 6 feet
- ClimateLineAir Tubing: Flexible Plastic
- Materials – Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Materials – Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
Operating Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C)
Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F – 140° F (-20° C – 60° C)
Operating Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% – 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Sea Level – 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa – 738 hPa
- Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
- Maximum Temperature – Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
- Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years
Patient Weight: Greater than 66 lbs