AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask System with Headgear
The ResMed AirFit™ F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability people have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design.
Our Price: $149.00
The ResMed AirFit™ F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability people have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design. Your line of sight isn’t affected when you’re wearing it, so you can wear your glasses, read or watch TV in bed with your mask on.
The AirFit F10 is 15% lighter than the market-leading compact full face mask and it’s our quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.1 And with a recent study showing patients preferred the AirFit F10 to the market-leading compact CPAP full face mask in terms of seal, comfort and ease of use1, you can feel confident about consistently getting a good night’s sleep.
The AirFit F10 is small and lightweight, making it more comfortable to use on a daily basis. The Spring Air™ cushion is soft and fits comfortably on your face, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a study revealed a unanimous preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.1
- Ease of use. With just four parts, the AirFit F10 is fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
- Ultra quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Built-in convenience. The quick-release elbow with side buttons allows you to easily detach the mask from the tubing, making it more convenient to get up during the night without removing your mask.
Included with purchase:
- Complete mask system includes mask frame, cushion and headgear
Related items not included with purchase:
CPT codes: Complete mask system: includes mask frame with three sizes of cushions A7030, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance. See replacement cushions for this mask here.
- ResMed internal study of existing ResMed patients, conducted between July 25 and September 4, 2013 comparing their ResMed traditional full face mask with AirFit F10.
Material Components for AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear:
Frame Hard Components: Polyamide
Frame Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
Cushion Hard Components: Polyamide
Cushion Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
Elbow: Polyamide; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
Soft Sleeves: Nylon / Lycra
|Mask Kit Type||
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Large, Medium, Small
Full Face Mask
No Forehead Support, Replaceable Cushion
Active Sleeper, Claustrophobic, Mouth Breather, TV Friendly