AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillows Mask System with Headgear
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet!
Our Price: $99.00
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Bringing you the latest technology in sleep apnea therapy, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor, and has been shown to deliver more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night.1,2 Offering premium comfort and ease of use without compromising stability, the AirFit P10 also sports a unique split-strap headgear design for minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom. It is so comfortable and effective, it won a world-coveted Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
New QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to you and your partner. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than our previous nasal pillows mask.1 The revolutionary new flexi-tube is ultra light and highly durable, letting you move around freely without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Easy to use. The AirFit P10’s minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze.
- Easy to assemble. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting. The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Comfortable. The mask seals on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
Included with purchase:
- Complete mask system includes mask frame, cushion and headgear
Related items not included with purchase:
- Complete mask system includes mask frame with three sizes of cushions A7034, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance.
- ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871: 1996.
- ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.
Flexi-tube Length: 17 inches INCLUDING swivel
Flexi-tube Length: 15 inches EXCLUDING swivel
Headgear Length: 19.25 inches
Headgear Width: .75 inch
Patient Weight: Greater than 66 pounds
Does NOT Contain: Latex, PVC, DEHP or phthalates
|Mask Kit Type||
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Large, Medium, Multiple sizes included, Small
Headgear Quick-Clips, No Forehead Support, Replaceable Cushion
Active Sleeper, Claustrophobic, Designed For Her, Facial Hair, TV Friendly
Multiple Sizes Included