AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP For Her with HumidAir
The ResMed AirSense™ AutoSet CPAP For Her with HumidAir™ is a premium auto adjusting pressure device for female patients.
Our Price: $883.00
The ResMed AirSense™ AutoSet CPAP For Her with HumidAir™ is a premium auto adjusting pressure device for female patients. This is an auto titrating machine which adjusts the pressure on a breath by breath basis to deliver the minimal pressure needed to maintain the airway.
The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s newsecurely-hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
CPT Code: E0601
Included with purchase:
- AutoSet CPAP Machine
- Integrated HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- SlimLineAir Tubing (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- Filter Cover
- SD Card – Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
- Wireless compliance monitoring
- myAir™ online support program and app
- Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
- Standard Chamber: .54 lb
- Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
- Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
- Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tubing; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
- 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
- Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in
- 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in x 1 7/8 in x 1 1/4 in
Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL AC Input Range – 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II DC Output – 90 W Power Supply: 24V — 3.75A Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA) Operating Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O Length – SlimLine Tubing: 6 feet Materials:
- SlimLine Tubing: Flexible Plastic
- Materials – Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Materials – Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
Operating Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C) Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F – 140° F (-20° C – 60° C) Operating Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% – 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing Operating Altitude: Sea Level – 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa – 738 hPa Maximum Temperature:
- Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
- Maximum Temperature – Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
- Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22 Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years Patient Weight: Greater than 66 lbs
The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner. Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation. SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button. Pulse oximetry monitoring is available. Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier. Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, including:
- Usage Data
- Events Per Hour
- Average Usage
- Leak Rate
Troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) your care provider can change device settings remotely, such as pressure settings and humidification. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings, including:
- Ramp time – Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp™ and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level – Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit – Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief – Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart™ – Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type – Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup – Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.