AirSense 10 CPAP with Tubing
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier and cellular connectivity.
Our Price: $798.00
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier and cellular connectivity (both included at no extra charge).
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s newsecurely-hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
CPT Code: E0601
Included with purchase:
- CPAP Machine
- Integrated HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (click here to learn more or buy separately)
- Filter Cover
- SD Card – Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
- Wireless compliance monitoring
- myAir™ online support program and app
- Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
- Standard Chamber: .54 lb
- Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
- Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
- Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tubing; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
- 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
- Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in
- 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in x 1 7/8 in x 1 1/4 in
Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL AC Input Range – 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II DC Output – 90 W Power Supply: 24V — 3.75A Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA) Operating Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O Length – ClimateLineAir Tubing: 6 feet Materials:
- ClimateLineAir Tubing: Flexible Plastic
- Materials – Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Materials – Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
Operating Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C) Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F – 140° F (-20° C – 60° C) Operating Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% – 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing Operating Altitude: Sea Level – 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa – 738 hPa Maximum Temperature:
- Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
- Maximum Temperature – Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
- Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22 Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years Patient Weight: Greater than 66 lbs