AirFit™ N10 Nasal Mask System with Headgear
The ResMed AirFit™ N10 ranked as the overall first choice by patients when compared to industry-leading CPAP nasal masks.
Our Price: $99.00
The ResMed AirFit™ N10 ranked as the overall first choice by patients when compared to industry-leading CPAP nasal masks.1 It raises the bar for compact CPAP nasal masks, delivering effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a user-friendly design. The AirFit N10 features a unique under-eye frame that gives you a clear line of sight, while the Spring Air™ cushion fits comfortably on your face for an optimal seal. It’s also convenient to wear, with self-aligning EasyClickTM headgear clips that make it simple to put on and take off.
Self-aligning EasyClick headgear clips make it simple to put on and take off. With minimal parts and an intuitive key-clip that connects the cushion to the frame, the AirFit N10 is easy to use and quickly reassembles after cleaning.
The Spring Air cushion fits comfortably on your face and the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks. Circular diffused venting directs exhaled air away from you and your partner – creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Visual freedom. With a compact design and sleek frame that’s positioned underneath the eyes, the AirFit N10 provides unrestricted vision. You can read or watch TV – even wear glasses – while your therapy ramps up.
- Stable seal. The Spring Air Cushion is designed to provide you with a comfortable seal as you move during sleep. The lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the frame, so it easily accommodates 360° movement without compromising seal.
Included with purchase:
- Complete mask system: includes mask frame, cushion and headgear
Related items not included with purchase:
- Complete mask system includes mask frame with cushion A7034, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance.
When compared to industry-leading nasal masks. ResMed clinical studies D632-105 August 2013 and D632-124 November 2013.
Short Tube Length – Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: 14 inches
Material Components of the AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear:
Cushion: Silicone Rubber
Cushion Clip: Polyamide
Headgear – Fabric: Nylon; Lycra
Headgear – Foam: Polyurethane Foam
Headgear Clip Body: Polyamide
Frame Body: Polyamide
Short Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE)
Swivel Adapter: Polypropylene
Soft Wrap: Nylon; Lycra
|Mask Kit Type||
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Small, Standard, Wide
Headgear Quick-Clips, No Forehead Support, Replaceable Cushion
Active Sleeper, Claustrophobic, TV Friendly
Small Face, Wide Face