Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask System with Headgear
Drift off to a great night’s sleep with the ResMed Quattro™ Air, the lightest full face mask on the market today.
Our Price: $176.00
Drift off to a great night’s sleep with the ResMed Quattro™ Air, the lightest full face mask on the market today. Made up of just four parts, the mask is easy to use and assemble. The patented Spring Air™ cushion reduces pressure on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal, to deliver supreme comfort for your sleep apnea therapy.
- Comfortable. The patented Spring Air™ cushion features dual walls for a comfortable, gentle fit that’s also snug for optimum sleep apnea therapy.
- Simple. With only four parts — the fewest of any leading full face mask — the Quattro Air is easy to assemble, and a snap to clean.
- Quiet. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from you and your and bed partner.
- Dependable. The flex-wing forehead support feels light on your face while providing the right amount of stability for a dependable seal.
Related items not included with purchase:
CPT codes: Complete mask system includes mask frame with three sizes of cushions A7030, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance.
Material Components for Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask with Headgear:
- Cushion & Frame: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon
- Elbow: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
|Mask Kit Type||
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Large, Medium, Small
Full Face Mask