Swift™ FX Nano Nasal Mask System with Headgear
The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano is a compact nasal cushion mask in the Swift FX line; easy to assemble and clean.
Our Price: $118.00
The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano nasal mask may be small in size, but make no mistake – it still delivers the effective therapy that’s made ResMed a trusted name in sleep apnea treatment worldwide. The Swift FX Nano combines all the features that set these nasal masks apart from the rest – including ease of fit, reliable performance and natural breathing comfort – with an open, ultra-lightweight and streamlined design.
- Feather soft. Comfort is key – the Swift FX Nano is cushioned where it meets your face so you wake up without facial marks.
- Whisper quiet. The air you breathe out is quietly released away from you and your partner.
- Easy to use. The straps are easy to adjust, and they stay put once you’ve set them where you want them. Set it and forget it!
- Simple. The Swift FX Nano is easy to wear and easy to clean, meaning you can achieve great sleep therapy without sacrificing your personal time.
- Premium performance. You get the best of both worlds: a minimalist design combined with cutting-edge sleep mask technology.
Included with purchase:
- Complete mask system: includes mask frame, cushion and headgear
Related items not included with purchase:
- Complete mask system includes mask frame with cushion A7034, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance.
Material Components for Swift™ FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
Short Tube Assembly: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
Headgear: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
Soft Wraps: Nylon / Lycra
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- No Cumbersome Forehead Support
- Low Profile Nasal Cushion
- SoftEdge Two Point Headgear
- Lock and Key Tab Hinges
- Soft Wraps Included
- Flexible Tubing & Joint
- Quiet Diffused Venting
|Mask Kit Type||
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Small, Standard, Wide
Headgear Quick-Clips, No Forehead Support, Replaceable Cushion
Active Sleeper, Claustrophobic, TV Friendly
Small Face, Wide Face