Swift™ FX Nano for Her Nasal Mask System with Headgear
The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano for Her is a compact nasal cushion mask in the Swift FX line; easy to assemble and clean.
Our Price: $118.00
The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano for Her offers all the comfort and flexibility of the Swift FX Nano in a style and size designed for women. Move freely while you sleep – the cushions are ultra-soft for a secure yet gentle seal, and they attach to the CPAP machine tubing with a flexible joint that doesn’t restrict your movements. Like to switch between sleeping on your side and your back? No problem! Whether you prefer to wear your hair short or long, under or over the backstrap, the Swift FX Nano for Her complements your personal sense of style.
- Comfortable. The Swift FX Nano for Her has no rigid frames, delivering sleep apnea therapy in a soft, comfortable package.
- Lightweight. This CPAP mask is so small and unobtrusive, you’ll barely even notice you’re wearing it.
- Small. The Swift FX Nano for Her sports a scaled-down size, without sacrificing the effectiveness of your sleep apnoea therapy.
- Silent. The air you breathe out is quietly released away from you and your partner.
- Simple. This mask is designed to be easy to wear and easy to clean, so you don’t have to spend your personal time maintaining your equipment.
Included with purchase:
- Complete mask system: includes mask frame, cushion and headgear
Related items not included with purchase:
- Complete mask system includes mask frame with cushion A7034, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance.
Material Components for Swift™ FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
Short Tube Assembly: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
Headgear: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
Soft Wraps: Nylon / Lycra
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- No Cumbersome Forehead Support
- Low Profile Nasal Cushion
- SoftEdge Two Point Headgear
- Lock and Key Tab Hinges
- Soft Wraps Included
- Flexible Tubing & Joint
- Quiet Diffused Venting
|Mask Kit Type||
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Small, Standard, Wide
Headgear Quick-Clips, No Forehead Support, Replaceable Cushion
Active Sleeper, Claustrophobic, TV Friendly
Small Face, Wide Face