Swift LT Nasal Pillows Mask System with Headgear
The ResMed Swift™ LT nasal pillow, light to the touch, easy to fit and whisper-quiet, offers comfort, stability and performance to maximize the convenience and effectiveness of your sleep apnea therapy.
CURRENT PATIENTS: Please call us at (877) 223-1803.
NEW PATIENTS: Please call us at (877) 775-3377 extension 4.
Cash Price: $118.00
The ResMed Swift™ LT nasal pillow is light to the touch offers whisper-quiet comfort. It’s also compact and stable, making it ideal for side sleeping. The mask
The mask and cushion options are compatible with the Swift™ LT for Her headgear.
Included with purchase:
- Complete mask system: includes mask frame, cushion
Related items not included with purchase:
- Swift™ LT for Her nasal mask system
- Replacement cushions
- Replacement headgear
- Complete mask system: includes mask frame with three sizes of cushions A7034, headgear A7035
- Mask frame: Every 3 months
- Mask cushion: Every 2 weeks
- Headgear: Every 6 months
Note: Mask cushions should be replaced more frequently than the mask frame alone. This is typically covered by insurance.
Flexi-tube Length: 10 inches EXCLUDING swivel Material Components for Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Silicone Elastomer
- Nasal Pillow: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Buckles: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Headgear Yokes: Nylon
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Inlet Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Swivel Assembly: Polypropylene; Polycarbonate
- Plastic Tube Retainer: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
|Mask Kit Type|
Complete Mask System (Frame, Cushion, Headgear), Mask with Cushion Only (No Headgear)
Extra small, Large, Medium, Multiple sizes included, Small
Headgear Quick-Clips, No Forehead Support, Replaceable Cushion
Active Sleeper, Claustrophobic, Designed For Her, Facial Hair, TV Friendly
Multiple Sizes Included