I Received a Text Message or Email – Why?
Your doctor has ordered a Home Sleep Test for you. We sent you a text message and/or email to schedule the Home Sleep Test that your doctor ordered.
If you don’t know why your doctor ordered the Home Sleep Test, please contact your doctor to get the background. If you need more information or think it may be an error, please call us at (877) 775-3377.
The process for the Home Sleep Test is:
- Your doctor orders a Home Sleep Test for you and sends the referral to us (Advanced Sleep Medicine Services).
- We contact you by text message and/or email. The text message and email contain a link to our online scheduler.
- You use our online scheduler to complete needed paperwork online, review training information and select a shipping date.
- We ship the Home Sleep Test device to you. You use the device overnight in the comfort of your own home and return the device to us using the prepaid shipping envelope we provide.
- We analyze the data and the interpreting physician interprets the results and creates a final report.
- We send the final report to your doctor. Your doctor discusses the results with you and together you plan the next steps.
Having a Home Sleep Test can be an important step towards better quality of life and better health. Sleep apnea, one of the most common types of sleep disorder, can make you feel sleepy all day and reduce your enjoyment of life. Sleep apnea is also correlated with significant health conditions including heart disease, hypertension, stroke and diabetes.
Take a big step towards better health and better quality of life by scheduling your sleep study today!