Sleep Center Testing
An In-Center Sleep Test Will Accurately, Comfortably Diagnose Your Sleep Disorder
Everyone deserves a restful night sleep. If an undiagnosed sleep disorder is preventing you from getting the sleep you deserve, an in-center sleep test will help determine what’s wrong and how we can help.
The Benefits of an In-Center Sleep Test
- It’s Comfortable: Our sleep centers have a lot in common with your favorite hotel. When you arrive for your in-center sleep test, you’re provided with a private, comfortable room in which to relax. Before the study begins, you can watch TV or read, and when it’s time, get the best sleep possible
- It’s Convenient: Our in-center sleep tests are performed 7 nights a week at each of our sleep centers across California. No matter where you are, we have a location near your home or workplace
- It’s Comprehensive: Our highly-trained sleep technologists use state-of-the-art recording equipment to diagnose sleep disorders in adults and children
- It’s Covered by Insurance: We are contracted with most medical groups and commercial health plans. With your insurance covering treatment, you can relax and focus on improving your sleep
How Will Your In-Center Sleep Test Work?
An in-center sleep test is a non-invasive process that takes place overnight in a private, comfortable room with all the amenities and comforts of home. During an in-center sleep test, a sleep technician oversees you throughout the night, and will carefully monitor your:
- Oxygen saturation
- Leg movements
- Other critical benchmarks for diagnosing a variety of sleep disorders
The entire process is quick, convenient, and allows our specialists to collect a wealth of necessary data. Once you wake up, your sleep test is complete. The data we collect will be compiled and thoroughly interpreted in order to provide your physician with an accurate diagnosis.
One Night Could Mean a Lifetime of Restful Sleep
If sleep apnea, or another undiagnosed sleep disorder is impacting your life, an in-center sleep test can help you achieve a full night of restful sleep, as well as increase your energy, your happiness, and your health.