Online Store Support
We have over 20 years of experience diagnosing and treating sleep disorders, like sleep apnea. We are a true one-stop-shop for managing your sleep apnea therapy. In addition to CPAPs and replacement supplies,we provide both in-center and in-home sleep apnea testing.
Here are some of the most common reasons for working with us:
- If your health changes or your insurance requires a new sleep study, we offer in-center and in-home sleep apnea testing.
- Unlike most online CPAP and supply resellers, we are contracted with most commercial health plans (PPO) and medical groups (HMOs) in Southern California. Check out a full list of contracted payers here. For many patients, this means you may have little or no out-of-pocket cost for your supplies.
We are contracted with most commercial health plans (PPO) and medical groups (HMOs) in Southern California. Check out a full list of contracted payers here.
If you would like to place an order and have us bill your insurance:
- Add the items to your cart and proceed to check out.
- Select “bill my insurance” at check out, we will contact you to obtain any information that is needed. We will require your basic information, insurance information
- We will verify your insurance coverage and request authorization, if needed.
- Once verified and authorization is obtained, we will process your order. We will let you know when your order has shipped. If you do not hear from us to obtain additional information, you can expect to receive your order in about two weeks due to insurance processing time.
- Depending on your insurance coverage, we may determine that you have a deductible or other amount due and we may require that you pay upfront via credit card prior to processing the order. If this is the case, we will contact you. If we cannot reach you, we may cancel your order.
NOTE: We may determine that we will not bill a particular insurance payer, at our sole discretion. In that case, you may select to reorder, paying via credit card online and personally submitting the charge to your insurance company.
Prices listed in the online store may not represent the prices billed to insurance payers.
Yes, we require a prescription from a medical doctor, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner to purchase CPAP machines, humidifiers, or replacement supplies.
The prescription must include the following information:
- Patient’s full name
- Patient’s date of birth
- Items requested
- Type of machine: APAP, CPAP, Bi-level, ASV
- Machine pressure setting or range
- Humidifier along with machine
- Mask type
- Diagnosis (obstructive sleep apnea, central sleep apnea, mixed sleep apnea)
- Doctor’s name
- Doctor’s contact information
- Doctor’s signature
You can use our standard prescription here.
Most insurance companies will require that you have a recent sleep study to confirm your diagnosis of sleep apnea. Additionally, a titration study will determine the optimal PAP pressure to treat your sleep apnea.
Learn about different sleep study types here.
If you are a cash patient and have a prescription from your doctor that includes treating pressure or pressure range, a sleep study may not be required. See above to see what is required on a prescription.
Yes, we will ship CPAPs and supplies to most locations in the U.S. We cannot ship to post office boxes and will not ship outside of the U.S.
If you live outside of Southern California, we may not be able to bill your health insurance but we can still process credit card payments via our website. You may then be able to self-submit to your insurance company.
If you are paying upfront for your order (via credit card at check out) and we have all of the needed information (sleep study, prescription, pressure settings, etc.), you can expect to receive your supply order within one week. We will notify you when your order has shipped or if we need additional information.
If you would like us to bill your insurance, please allow an extra week for us to obtain information about your coverage and authorization, if needed, from your insurance company.
We will attempt to contact you via the information provided. Please make sure that your email and phone number are accurate. If we cannot reach you, we may cancel your order.
You can log into your account to check the status of your order. Once you order has shipped, we will email you tracking information. You can also call us Monday through Friday 8am-6pm at (877) 775-3377 or email email@example.com.
If you are our patient and are using an AirSense or AirCurve PAP device, we can easily obtain compliance and usage information. Please call us (877) 774-3377 Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and the date range you would like us to report on.
After your initial CPAP set-up, you will need to replace some of the items on a regular basis, including: mask, mask cushion or pillow, tubing, filters and water chamber. We recommend following Medicare’s replacement guidelines (see below).
If you request a supply order shipment every 90 days, a typical order will include:
- (1) replacement mask (frame and cushion)
- (5) replacement mask cushions
- (6) replacement CPAP filters
- (1) tubing
Every 180 days you should add:
- (1) replacement headgear
- (1) waterchamber
See the Medicare replacement guidelines.
Defective products can be returned for a replacement or refund, please contact us first to troubleshoot.
CPAP machines have a two year manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact us if you are having issues with your device by emailing email@example.com. We can only assist patients who received their CPAP machine from us. Otherwise, please contact your original equipment provider.
If your CPAP machine is malfunctioning and is out of warranty (older than two years) you may be able to have the device repaired by the manufacturer. We cannot repair broken machines.
Unopened items can be returned within 30 days subject to a 15% returns processing fee. Please contact us to let us know that you would like to return the items. We will give you additional instructions. Once we receive the items and confirm that they are unopened, we will process a refund for the purchase price minus the returns processing fee.
If you have received you CPAP or replacement supplies from us, we want to make sure that you are able to use them effectively to improve your sleep and health. We have credentialed technicians available to answer your questions. You can reach us by calling our customer service department Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm at (877) 775-3377 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach us by calling our customer service department Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm at (877) 775-3377 or emailing email@example.com. During normal business hours, you may also be able to reach us via web chat.
We understand that finding the right mask can be challenging and we want to make sure that you’re sleeping well with your CPAP. If you purchase a mask from us (through insurance or by paying cash) and you are not happy with the fit or feel of your mask, please contact us right away. We would like to work with you to troubleshoot and find a solution. Additionally, we can schedule a face-t0-face mask fitting appointment with one of our experienced technicians at one of our sleep center locations or online using a webcam. If you would like to arrange a mask fitting, please contact us.
If you need to exchange your mask, we are happy to do so within 30 days of your purchase. Once we have approved your exchange, we will send you the replacement mask at no charge other than $11 for shipping and handling. You are limited to one exchange for each mask purchase.