achieve your resolutions. If you have sleep apnea and vowed to lose weight and eat better this year, being CPAP compliant can help with both. Since that’s the top thing CPAP users struggle with, we thought we would help you by breaking it down into the five C’s of CPAP success:
- Communication. To be successful with CPAP therapy, clear communication is necessary with your doctor and Advanced Sleep Medicine. Having a problem with your machine or supplies? Never hesitate to get in contact with us.
- Cleaning. A CPAP machine and supplies cannot always function properly if they are not clean. That’s why we have a wide variety of cleaning products in our online catalog. One of the must-haves to keep your sleep apnea therapy in tip-top shape is the SoClean by Better Rest Solutions. It uses atomized air to automatically clean all your equipment for you.
- Consistency. The best way to get used to your CPAP equipment is to use it on a regular basis. The saying goes that it takes 21 days to form a habit and 90 days to form a lifestyle. By consistently using your sleep apnea therapy equipment, it will eventually become an indispensable part of your life.
- Comfort. We understand that you are less likely to use your sleep therapy device if it is uncomfortable. Advanced Sleep Medicine wants you to have the utmost comfort while sleeping with your CPAP therapy, so if your CPAP mask doesn’t fit well, let us know so we can replace it.
- Connect. Connecting with others can make your CPAP therapy less stressful. Seek support and advice from others in the sleep apnea community. You may learn something about CPAP therapy that you never knew before.
Advanced Sleep Medicine wishes you well in 2018 and we want you to be successful with your CPAP therapy. By following these five steps, you’ll put yourself on the track to better sleep and better health.